Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Presenting At Manaiakalani Wānanga

Today we presented our projects at the Manaiakalani Wānanga.

Public speaking never gets any easier. But with the support of my wonderful MIT colleagues, I did it...we did it.

Listening to my fellow MIT team members sharing their journeys and projects I felt so blessed to have been a part of this journey. Not only have I learnt through my own project but I have all of theirs too. I know that every single member of the teams Mahi has made an impact on not only my practice now but will do into the future. 

With a few little presenting hitches and a discovery that I need glasses (reading of my phone was a little tricky), the nerves subsided and my project was shared.

A big thank you to Dorothy and Matt for making this all happen. You are both amazing.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Happy Place

Here is the Green Team creating sunbathing rocks for the butterflies in our pollination garden.  There is nothing more beautiful than our ch...