Saturday, August 11, 2018

DFI sharing of learning

Well, I am still a bit of an uncoordinated digital explorer as this screencast illustrates but I'm slowly developing my capabilities in the world of Google.

Here is my screencast on how to make buttons for a Google Site. 

How To Make Buttons For A Site

I choose to show this because developing a google site for my learners, that would link to their learning activities on slide decks and sites within sites, was a massive accomplishment achieved through the Manaiakalani Digital Fluency Intensive.

I may be slow, but I can do it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,

    What a useful screencast you have made. As we usually only make our sites once a year, it is so easy to forget how to make buttons. Having this easily accessed, rewindable learning to hand is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need this to remind myself. Love that now screencasts allow me to do this.

      Delete
  2. Wohoo! What a great screencast video! Thank you for sharing. Not only is the screencast helpful for you to remember the process, I am sure heaps of people would find this helpful when they are building their class site.

    ReplyDelete

Our Happy Place

Here is the Green Team creating sunbathing rocks for the butterflies in our pollination garden.  There is nothing more beautiful than our ch...