Thursday, August 16, 2018

Our Last DFI Day

What an amazing learning opportunity this has been.

Manaiakalani Digital Fluency Intensive Cohort 2 2018

Manaiakalani Digital Fluency Intensive has not only given me the skills to work in a digital learning community but the Manaikalani kaupapa has inspired my pedagogy.

Learning alongside a beautiful bunch of educators, who share their fears, frustrations, successes and aha moments have been equally as special.   

There are many aspects I need to revisit such as sheets, google keep, and google calendar but I'm well on my way.

Thank you to the DFI Cohort 2 2018 for a wonderful 9 weeks.


And....... I passed the Google Educator Level 1 exam!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. It is great to meet another educator. As you have posted earlier these skills are so universal for learning and teaching.

    ReplyDelete

Our Happy Place

Here is the Green Team creating sunbathing rocks for the butterflies in our pollination garden.  There is nothing more beautiful than our ch...